Flying is every kid’s fascination. Does your kid also have similar dreams? You can help them by gifting them a wonderful helicopter set.
If you are looking for methods of spending quality time with your kids and interacting with them, this is a great medium for doing so.
After careful evaluation of many toy products available in the market, here is a list of some of the most famed ones. You can pick one today and bring a huge smile on your kid’s face.
9 Best RC (Remote Control) Helicopters
1. SYMA Remote Control Helicopter
Want to gift an amazing playing set to your kid? Well, this SYMA mini radio controlled helicopter might be the best pick. It is designed to assist the beginners and the kids.
It is enriched with the latest technologies which make it stand out of the lot. If you wish to enjoy some quality time with your child, this set can turn out to be a wonderful medium.
Features and details
- It is a ready to fly toy and hence is an ideal choice for the beginners and little ones.
- After pressing the take off key, the helicopter automatically hovers at a specific altitude.
- Landing the helicopter is also extremely simple. On pressing the required key the helicopter gently comes down and lands on the pavement before the motor stops working.
- With the help of the throttle stick it is possible to restrict the flight of the helicopter to a certain height. This makes it easy for the users, especially the beginners and the little ones, to make the helicopter fly in a much stable manner.
- Charging the helicopter is very simple. All you need to do is connect it to the computer or other power source with the help of cable. USB charging is possible.
- In order to run the toy, firstly, turn on the helicopter which in turn makes the indicator on the helicopter to flash. Secondly, turn on the remote control. Having done these steps, now move the let throttle stick up and then down. After doing so, you can hear a beep sound which indicates that the pairing has been done successfully. Lastly, use the auto take-off/ landing button to make it fly and land safely.
- The product is equipped with a 2.4G remote control which can be used to regulate the operations of the helicopter optimally up to a distance of 787 inches or 20 metres.
- In the face of any emergency or whenever you find the helicopter out of your sight or spot any abnormal functioning, you can immediately stop it by pressing the Emergency stop button for some time.
- The set comes with a powerful 3.7 V, 150 mAh battery.
- The dimensions of the product are 8.66 x 1.5 x 4.13 inches.
- The channel in this toy is 3.5CH.
- For running the transmitter, you require 4 AA batteries that are not included in the package.
- To fully charge the set, it takes less than 60 minutes.
- The flight time is 5 to 6 minutes.
- The different operations that the helicopter is capable of doing includes – one key take off/ landing, move forward and backward, turn left or right, fine-tuning (left/ right), ascend or descend, fly at a specific altitude, stop instantaneously in the face of any emergency with the help of the emergency key and has LED lights as indicators.
- The helicopter is sure to last for a considerable span of time due to its rugged construction. The entire body has been crafted using alloy material of net weight 0.97LB. The whole metal body saves the inner parts from getting damaged in case the helicopter crashes.
- The 2 selectable frequencies allow the user to fly up to two helicopters simultaneously.
- It has been certified by EN62115, FCC, EN71, CE, ROHS, R&TTE, EN60825, PAHS, REACH, GP, ASTM, HR4040 which confirms its high-quality and smooth functioning.
- This is a very safe model.
- The package will contain one SYMA helicopter, a USB charger cable, one tail blade, a remote control transmitter and a user manual.
2. SYMA S107/ S107G R/ C Helicopter with Gyro-Red
Are you searching for a perfect gift for your kids? This radio controlled set from Syma is a great pick. It has got a stunning look and operates very smoothly.
This can turn out to be a wonderful hobby. It is one of the most famed toys in the market. It is highly recommended for the beginners.
Features and details –
- In this infrared RC helicopter 3 channels are present. With these 3 channels it can move in 3 directions. Hovering the set is extremely simple.
- To make the helicopter fly in a more stable fashion and operate smoothly, the set makes use of the Gyroscope technology that efficiently adjusts the various spins of the helicopter.
- The set is extremely safe as it can automatically turn off when choked.
- You never need to feel restricted about the time when you can use it due to the presence of colorful flashing lights. You can play with the helicopter even in the dark without the fear of crashing or losing the set due to the availability of these lights.
- The helicopter is furnished with a 3.7V, 150mAh Li-poly battery.
- USB charging is possible with this toy. It requires about 50 to 60 minutes to fully charge up the set.
- The package includes the USB charger and spare tail blade.
- The flying time for this helicopter is approximately 6 to 8 minutes.
- The toy is furnished with a 4-in-1 infrared receiver (ESC, Receiver, Gyro, Mixer).
- It has got a compact design. Approximately it is about 18.5 cm long.
- The toy is very sturdy and built to last. It has an aluminum frame which adds to its durability and makes it light in weight. It has got a great detail canopy too. The motor is of brushed type.
- The different operations that the helicopter that perform are – move up or down, turn left or right, and move backward or front.
- The set is advised to be used indoors only since it is controlled using infrared signals.
- It is advised to keep the set out of reach of the children who are of the age of 3 years and below it. It is recommended for kids who are 14+ and adults.
3. JJRC JX01 Helicopter with Remote Control
Looking for an appealing and enjoyable helicopter toy set? JJRC seems to have a great product. It is a perfect blend of advanced technologies, excellent performance, safety and great looks.
If you are willing to gift a toy to your kids, this helicopter set is worth your attention.
Features and details –
- The flight time of this helicopter set is 6 minutes + 6 minutes (12 minutes) on 2 batteries. A bonus battery helps to enjoy using the set form a longer duration.
- You can easily regulate the operations of the helicopter optimally within a range of 65.6 feet or 20 metres.
- The channel offered by this set is 3.5CH.
- It uses an efficient 3.7V, 260mAh batteries which are included in the package.
- The dimensions of this package are 11.42 x 4.13 x 6.69 inches and that of the helicopter is 24 x 5.2 x 11.5 cm (9.45 x 2.05 x 4.53 inches).
- In order to run the transmitter, 3 AA batteries are required which are not included in the package.
- It has got an extra edge over many other products of its type due to its ability to charge up comparatively very quickly. It requires only 40 minutes which is about 25% faster than most other similar products in the market.
- It is possible to lock the height at which the helicopter should fly by releasing the throttle stick. It gives a better control over the flight of the helicopter which is of paramount importance to the beginners and the little ones.
- It is a ready to fly helicopter toy. All you need to make it fly in the air is to press the take off key. It then automatically hovers at a certain altitude.
- Landing can also be done safely at the touch of a key. It gently lowers its speed and comes down slowly before the motor stops altogether.
- The model is very safe. This is due to the presence of the emergency stop button. In case the helicopter goes out of sight or functions strangely, you can prevent any mishap and stop the blades immediately pressing the emergency stop button for a while.
- The functions that can be done by the helicopter are – move forward or backward, go left or right, fine-tuning (both left and right), ascend or descend, take off and land at the press of a key, flies at a particular altitude to help beginners use the set in a safe and stable fashion, stops immediately in case of any discrepancy or emergency with the help of the emergency stop button and has LED lights to act as indicators.
- Aluminum alloy has been used in its making which not only makes it light in weight but also protects the inner parts from getting damaged due to crashing.
- Multiplayer competition is possible due to the 2.4 GHz remote control.
- The package includes one JX01 helicopter, two 3.7V, 260mAh batteries, 4 backup propellers, one tail blade, a screwdriver, one USB cable charger, one remote control transmitter and a user manual.
4. SYMA S109G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro
Are you surfing the net to get a helicopter toy that comes with a Gyro? Well, if that is what you are hunting for, your search might end here. This product from SYMA is well-reputed and is a perfect present to be gifted to little ones.
This indoor helicopter toy is sure to mesmerize not only the children but also the adults. It is amazing in its looks too.
Features and details –
- The set comes with a Gyro 2 frequency which makes it easy to regulate the movements of the helicopter.
- It is one of the simplest yet enjoyable models compared to many similar products.
- This is a 3.5 Channel RC helicopter.
- The different movements that the helicopter can undertake while flying include – moving forward or backward, turning left or right, changing the altitude to go either upward or come down.
- The pack includes a spare tail blade and a USB charger.
- The operations are regulated using infrared radiations, hence it is highly recommended to use it inside the houses only.
- It comes with a powerful 3.7 Volt, 150mAh Lithium Polymer (LIPO) battery that charges quickly and runs the set for considerable durations.
- The total number of cells is 15. There is continuous discharge from the battery.
- It has a watt hour rating of 0.56.
- The helicopter makes stable and smooth flights due to the brushed type motor fitted in it.
- It is advised to hand over these helicopter sets to those who are of the age of 14 and above only under adult supervision.
- The dimensions of the helicopter set are 8.7 x 2.8 x 3.9 inches (220.98 x 71.12 x 99.06 mm).
- This is one of the best models for the beginners.
5. SYMA RC Helicopter S39 Aircraft with 3.5 Channel
Wanting to gift something to your kids that dazzles their eyes? Well, this seems to be a great competitor in this regard. This SYMA model is endowed with numerous features that make it very user-friendly, safe and entertaining.
If quality is your key necessity, you may blindly trust the product from SYMA.
Features and details –
- It comes with full 3.5 Channels along with Gyro stabilizer. Besides this, two selectable frequencies are also provided which makes it stand out of the lot. Thus, you can run at most 2 helicopters simultaneously.
- The different movements of the helicopter while in flight (moving forward or backward, turning right or left and ascending or descending) can be well regulated with the infrared control.
- The helicopter set is built to last. It comes with numerous safety features such as low-voltage protection, multi-protection and protection from reverse connection. To add to its durability the set also features a jammed function.
- The helicopter has got a rugged construction to protect itself completely from getting damaged due to rough handling or crashing. Its exterior is built using alloy material which protects the internal parts of the helicopter from damage due to collisions.
- It is a well-reputed model and is certified by numerous associations which consolidate the point of being a high-quality product. The ROHS, FCC, CE, EN60825, EN62115, EN71, PAHS, R&TTE, REACH, HR4040, 6P, ASTM. This also guarantees the fact that it is extremely safe to use.
- It is highly recommended to use the helicopter inside the houses since the set might not work its best in the outdoors due to external influence on the infrared radio.
- The set stands tall in all the functions and appearance tests which makes it a reliable and attractive play set.
- You can use the helicopter even in the dark with the fear of losing it or crashing it with the obstacles due to the presence of LED flashlights.
- It is possible to regulate the speed of the helicopter to either high or low.
- You can charge the set using the USB cable.
- In the package is provided one S39 RC Helicopter, one charger cable, two LIPO batteries, one RF remote control, one screwdriver, one trail blade and a user manual.
- The best flight distance is about 10 metres. The flight time is about 5 to 8 minutes which is about 15% more compared to many similar products available in the market.
- The dimensions of the helicopter are 14.57 x 2.56 x 5.91 inches.
6. Cheerwing S107/ S107G Phantom Mini RC Helicopter with Gyro Blue
Looking for a helicopter toy set in a beautiful blue hue? You may feel glad to have come across this product. It is a perfect blend of durability and stability.
If you wish to control all the movements of the helicopter very precisely, then this is an ideal set to purchase.
Features and details –
- Two helicopters can be run at the same time due to the availability of 2 selectable frequencies.
- The dimensions of the fuselage are 220 (length) x 98 (height) x 38 (width) mm.
- The set is built for the long run. This is so because of its upgraded metal frame that makes it very sturdy. The flexible blades can also take on a lot of crashes without getting damaged.
- All the controls can be managed perfectly and precisely due to the upgraded gyro.
- It comes with 3 channels and makes use of infrared controls to regulate the different movements of the helicopter like moving forward or backward, turning left or right and ascend or descend.
- It has been designed to automatically gain its stability while flying. The speed can also be adjusted as per your requirement.
- To provide the best playing experience to all the users, the helicopter has been scientifically designed to give it a lightweight and compact design so that the helicopter flies smoothly and stably. It provides agility to the helicopter as well and helps in regulating its velocity.
- The full-function trim control helps to get the best flight.
- Charging it is simple and all you need to do is connect it to the controller that uses AA batteries for charging.
- You can use the set even in the dark due to the availability of colorful flashing light which makes the helicopter perfectly visible and helps to avoid unwanted collisions and crashes.
- It is furnished with 3.7 Volt, 150mAh Polymer Lithium batteries.
- The transmitter requires six 1.5Volt AA batteries (not included in the package).
- Approximately it takes about 50 to 60 minutes to fully charge the set and the flight time is about 5 – 6 minutes.
- It is excellent and safe for kids of the age of 14 and above to use the set.
7. EXCOUP Remote Control RC Helicopter with Gyro
No products found.
Do you desire to gift something to the kids? Will it suffice you to present a helicopter toy that comes in an exquisite packaging? If yes, then this might be the best choice for you.
It is a perfect blend of good-quality and high performance. It is sure to rejoice the kids and can turn out to be an excellent medium of interaction between the parents and the siblings.
Features and details –
- This helicopter toy set is great for the beginners. Even the experts are sure to get fascinated by its performance.
- The high build quality makes it very long-lasting. The frames are crafted using engineering Polypropylene that can withstand rough handling and crashes effectively.
- It is furnished with a 3.7V, 250mAh Lithium Polymer battery. The strength of the battery is about 20% greater than many similar products available in the market.
- In order to use the controller, you require six AA batteries which need to be purchased separately.
- The dimensions of this product are 8.5 x 1.8 x 4.7 inches (or 21.5 x 4.5 x 12 cm).
- The range within which all the operations of the helicopter can be regulated perfectly is 15 metres.
- Being beginner-friendly, the set is very easy to use. It has stable flight characteristics.
- It is equipped with automatic protection devices to prevent damage due to any mishap.
- No matter how dark the surroundings are, you can play with the set easily without the fear of losing it in the dark or crashing the set against the obstacles due to the availability of LED indicator lights.
- In case the helicopter keeps moving in circles in the air, you can solve the issue by making adjustments in the trimmer button in the transmitter.
- It is highly recommended to play with the set indoors since direct exposure to sunlight might interfere with the ability to regulate the movements of the helicopter set.
- The channels in this set are 3.5CH.
- Hovering is extremely easy with the built-in Gyro.
- The helicopter can be made to move forward or backward, turn left or right, and move up or down.
- It has got an extra edge over many such helicopter toy sets due to the fact that it comes with 3 selectable frequencies that let you fly 3 helicopters at the same time.
- The package includes one remote control helicopter, a propeller, a controller, a screwdriver, a tail rotor, a USB charging cable and one user manual.
8. SYMA S111G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro
Wanting to spend most of the time using the play set rather than charging it? Well, Syma seems to have heard your demands. This is one of the best models currently available in the market that has a very fast charging rate so that you can use it to your heart’s content.
The flying distance and the flight time of this set are also very eye-catchy.
Features and details –
- This is a 3.5CH RC helicopter.
- The various movements that a helicopter is capable of doing are – moving forward or backward, ascending or descending and turning to the left or to the right.
- It is equipped with two frequencies along with gyro for easy hovering.
- The scientific design of the set lets you have a safe, stable and easy flight.
- It comes with spare parts such as one tail blade and a USB cable.
- Charging can be done by either of the two methods – using the USB or controller, both of which are included in the package.
- It has got a fast charging rate and requires only 40 minutes, which is about 20% faster than many similar products, to fully charge the set.
- It is furnished with a 3.7 Volt, 150mAh Lithium Polymer battery. The cell count is 15 and ensures continuous discharge. The watt hour rating is 0.56.
- The flying time for the helicopter is approximately 5 to 8 minutes and the distance of flight is about 8 metres.
- It is advised to use the set indoors only to get the best of it since in the sunlight the normal controlling power of the remote might get a bit interfered due to external infrared radiations.
- All its operations are extremely smooth due to the brushed type motor.
- The set is recommended to be used by those in the age group of 14 and above with adult supervision.
- The dimensions of the helicopter are 8.7 x 2.2 x 3.7 inches (or 220.98 x 55.88 x 93.98 mm).
- This is one of the best models to start with for the beginners.
9. Blade 230 S V2 RTF RC Helicopter
No products found.
Looking for the safest helicopter set for your kids? This play set from Blade might just be the toy you are looking for. It is endowed with the SAFE technology that makes it easy for the users to handle all the operations effortlessly.
To give the best gaming experience, it comes with multiple flight modes. So, you can change the speeds as per your requirement and wish.
Features and details –
- It is equipped with a high-quality Spektrum AR636 receiver that is highly receptive.
- The transmitter used in this set is of Spektrum DXe. It is one of the best transmitters and uses the 2.4GHz technology.
- Other features include the Brushless ESC and a brushless 3900Kv motor which are some of the prime factors for its smooth functioning.
- Looking for powerful batteries? Well, here it is. It uses a 800mAh 35 Lithium Polymer battery which has a quick charging rate. The charger is included in the package.
- You can set your hands to fly the set like a pro by adjusting the flight modes as per the needs. The different modes are the stability mode, agility mode, and 3D mode.
- The stability mode is best to have a limited flight at a bank angle limit. The agility mode is great for sport aerobatics without bank angle limit. And the 3D mode is responsible for turning up the flip and the roll rate for the 3D capability.
- To prevent any mishap, there is a panic recovery function key, pressing which you can instantly bring the situation under control.
- You get an opportunity to master aerobatics and inverted flight with the collective pitch rotor mechanics.
- The set is made for the long run. Its blades are crafted from impact-resistant ABS, the airframe has been reinforced with sturdy material and the tail rotor is notably strong. All these structural features make it very durable.
- You get to enjoy precise and high-performance control due to the durable speed servos.
- To prevent any damage due to sudden crashing, it is furnished with a more robust main gear.
- It is a 6 channel helicopter play set.
- The flying weight for the helicopter is 3339g or 11.96 oz.
- The dimensions of the helicopter are 46 x 66 x 54 inches (or 164 x 474 x 90 mm).
- It is fully assembled and hence is ready to use.