Rabbit ear antennas are early antennas used to get television channel signals to your analog TV.
Best Rabbit Ear TV antenna Reviews
1. Fosmon Indoor Rabbit Ear TV Antenna
- Connect this to the TV directly through the cable port and enjoy the unlimited and cost-free HDTV channels around you.
- It is a digital HDTV signal.
- It can be operated in a distance of about 25 to 40 miles and 40 to 64 km.
- Impedance is 75 ohms and this can be wall-mounted or tabletop.
- As it can be wall-mounted or used as a tabletop, the installation process is easy and simple so that it can be moved from one place to another place easily without any trouble.
- This product is also provided with a cable of length 1.5 m or 5ft so we can place it wherever necessary so that we can easily connect to the nearby stations.
2. RCA ANT111E Indoor Digital TV Antenna
- When coming choices there are many but this brand provides a website named as “RCA antennas” so that they suggest the antenna that suits your TV and about your area’s channel availability list.
- It receives both UHF and VHF signals thus gives the maximum content.
- Its design is specific so that it suits and fits in all types of rooms accordingly.
- Manufactured with the built-in coaxial cable with 4 foot.
- Easy installation process and gives out the best quality HD videos, pictures.
- It is an indoor type TV antenna. There are both indoor and outdoor types in other products of this brand.
3. Wideskall Wideskall Universal Indoor Rabbit Ear TV Antenna
- It is a dual loop coaxial which is for both VHF and UHF.
- The length of the cable is 3 feet.
- The antenna can be extended up to 24 inches.
- It mainly supports up-to 1080 HDTV reception.
- Easy installation process so by getting this we can easily escape from the monthly bills of the TV cable.
- We can make use of the extendable antenna and coaxial cable so that best signal strength is received from the nearby tower or station.
4. ViewTV AR-468AW 70 Mile Indoor Standing Amplified Digital TV Antenna
- This is an amplified digital TV antenna with the adjustable gain.
- If you are very close to the tower then simply keep the gain low and if you are away from the tower then set the gain to high or maximum.
- The frequency ranges from 40 Mhz to 862 Mhz.
- It can receive the signal from the range of up to 70 miles and the impedance of this product is 75 ohm.
- The input voltage is AC 120volts / 60Hz and the maximum output range is about 95 drive.
- Install the antenna and after that once tune or check “automatic channel search” all the channels that are available for your TV.
5. GE Indoor Rabbit Ear TV Antenna
- Without paying a single penny we can enjoy the unlimited channels that are available i.e; sports, news, national, local, cartoons, etc.
- This is a trustworthy brand that provides free technical based support in the USA.
- Provides warranty for a lifetime and one of the topmost brands in the USA for the antenna.
- Get all the local channels at free of cost in 1080 HD quality.
- Best sound and videos with excellent signal strength.
- In both, the loops VHF and UHF signals are gained and enjoy the local HD quality videos.