As we all grow up, we all have to stand on our own feet. Not only do we have to manage our own daily requirements but also need to earn in order to keep the family running. Amidst all this hard work all we crave for is a bit of entertainment to keep up going all through the day. A jobsite radio will just be perfect for the ones working extremely hard all day long in those rough and tough conditions. It will keep up your spirit and enthusiasm to keep on doing your task. The songs can miraculously rejuvenate you and your fellow workers.
So here is a list of amazing jobsite radio sets from where you may choose one for yourself and make boost your spirit as you slog through the day.
Top jobsite Radio Reviews 2022
|1||DEWALT 12V/20V MAX* Portable Radio, Bluetooth, Cordless, Jobsite, Tool Only (DCR028B) ,...||2,474 Reviews||$179.00||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Milwaukee 2890-20 18V Dual Chemistry M18 Jobsite Radio with Shock Absorbing End Caps, USB...||$206.00 $122.98||Buy on Amazon|
|3||BOSCH GPB18V-5CN 18V Jobsite Radio with Bluetooth® 5.0 and Power Station , Black||146 Reviews||$229.00 $179.00||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Ridgid R84087 18V Lithium Ion Cordless / Corded Jobsite Radio with Bluetooth, Aux, and...||$152.99 $118.00||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Bosch GPB18V-5CN-RT 18V Lithium-Ion Bluetooth 5.0 Corded/Cordless Jobsite Radio with Power...||$136.80||Buy on Amazon|
1. DEWALT 20 V MAX/ 18 V/ 12 V Jobsite Radio
This is the perfect choice to enjoy your time and also protect all your digital audio devices from the debris that is generated in the jobsite area. It has got all the tools and features that would be needed to withstand the rough and tough conditions of those spots. It has been designed for heavy duty along with a roll cage which adds to its durability. The device runs on a supply of 12 MAX/ 18 V/ 20 V MAX battery packs and provides you the necessary relaxation and entertainment that you need in the midst of working. It is a very flexible radio set since it can be run on AC/DC power. The complete protection to your audio tools is assured with the device storage box provided. When you are running the jobsite radio by connecting it to the AC power supply, you can even charge the set with the help of USB by inserting it in the USB power port provided for the same. You also get the option to connect your favourite CDs, MP3, digital audio devices as well as portable satellite receivers with the help of the 3.5 mm Auxiliary input provided in the set. The device supports a maximum initial voltage of 20 V and the nominal voltage is 18 V.
Features and details
- This is just the correct option to get some entertainment by listening to the radio at your jobsite. It has got a heavy duty design with a roll cage which offers complete protection to your digital audio devices from getting damaged in such tough jobsite atmosphere.
- The device gives you the perfect freedom to run it either on AC power supply or by using DC batteries.
- The set also facilitates USB charging with the help of USB whenever you run the jobsite radio with the help of AC power supply.
- The radio can tolerate a maximum of 20 volts of battery voltage initially and the nominal voltage that it allows is 18 volts.
- In order to enjoy listening to your collection of CDs, portable satellite receivers, MP3 or other digital audio devices, you also get the facility to connect them to the jobsite radio set with the help of a 3.5 mm Auxiliary input provided in it.
2. Bosch Bluetooth Power Box Jobsite AM/FM Radio
This is an outstanding product that you can use at your jobsite and work with full enthusiasm and energy. It gives a range of features which enables you to listen to your favourite music not only the FM/AM channels but also from a variety of other external devices by simply connecting them to the jobsite radio with wires or even wirelessly. This jobsite radio has an extra edge since it features Bluetooth connectivity that enables you to pair up with the nearby devices such as smartphones where you may surf the net and play your favourite tracks. The connectivity is strong enough within a range of 150 feet thus allowing you to freely move around the jobsite without having to fear loss of Bluetooth connectivity due to distance.
No matter where you are from the jobsite radio, you are sure to be mesmerised by its stereo sound quality. This is so because it has got four way speakers along with a subwoofer which projects in all directions i.e. 360 degrees. To give you even better results there are separate control options for treble and bass along with options for equalizer customization. Whenever you connect the device to 120 V AC power supply, you get the option to charge it up with the help of USB by inserting it in the USB port which has a rating of 5 V/ 1.0 Amp for charging Apple and other such phones and devices.
The device is sturdy enough to withstand all the harsh jobsite conditions. It has got an aluminium and rubber roll cage which protects it from the jobsite debris. Besides these protective measures, it has also got a dust and weather resistant design. With this jobsite radio, you get the freedom of charging it either with the help of 18 V Bosch batteries or use the 120 V AC power supply. The devices also consists of a built in battery charger to retain charge and four 120 V power outlets that allow you to connect other devices and tools. Multiple carrying handles have been attached with the device so that you can easily carry it wherever you go. The device is also compact and light in weight.
Features and details
- The device is compact, light in weight along with many carrying handles which makes it portable.
- It features Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to pair it up nearby devices such as your smart phones so that you can listen to songs by surfing the internet.
- The Bluetooth connectivity range is 150 feet, thus you can easily move around without hampering the Bluetooth connection.
- The stereo sound quality is outstanding. The device has got four way speakers and a woofer which project 360 degrees sound quality in all directions no matter where you are.
- There are separate options to adjust the bass and treble effect to give you the perfect listening experience. Equalizer customization is also possible in it.
- USB charging is enabled with the USB port available for it. The USB port has got a power rating of 5 volt/ 1.0 Amp which enables charging gadgets such as Apple and other such phones.
- The tough design and outer body makes it perfect to withstand the rough jobsite conditions. It has got protective aluminium and rubber roll cage along with dust and weather resistant design.
- The device runs both on 120 volt AC power supply as well as 18 volt DC batteries.
- The built in charger charges the lithium ion batteries as well. The 120 volt power outlets allow connection with other devices and tools.
3. DEWALT 20 V MAX Bluetooth Jobsite Radio and Battery Charger (DCR025)
This is just the one to be carried along with you at your jobsite. The features are so amazing that it is sure to capture your interest and attention. This Bluetooth radio charger can be powered with the help of FLEXVOLT DEWALT batteries of 20 volt or 60 volt. You can also make use of AC power cord to charge the device. The jobsite radio is capable of providing you the benefit of charging up your 20 V/ 60 V DEWALT batteries with the help of 3 amperes of current when connected to AC power supply. You also get the option to connect your nearby devices to the jobsite radio wirelessly with the help of Bluetooth connectivity. Around a range of 100 feet, the Bluetooth connection is allowed. Thus, you may roam around and listen to your favourite tracks without hampering the Bluetooth connection.
USB charging is possible due to the availability of 2.1 ampere rating USB port. The device also has 2 additional AC power outlets along with Aux input. You get to control the jobsite radio completely from the radio interface because of AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Protocol) feature. The sound quality is unmatched and unparalleled. You get to enjoy crystal clear sound due 20 Watts per channel woofers, air ports and tweeters. The device also gives you a small little additional tool with this set which is a bottle opener for your daily use. The package includes a charger as well.
Features and details
- This jobsite radio can run both on AC power supply as well as DC supply from 20 volt/ 60 volt FLEXVOLT DEWALT batteries.
- The device is capable of providing 3 ampere charging of your 20 volt/ 60 volt Dewalt batteries when the jobsite radio is connected to AC power source.
- You can pair up your nearby devices to listen to tracks stored in them via Bluetooth connectivity.
- The connectivity of Bluetooth will be optimum when the device is within a range of 100 feet from the jobsite radio.
- The radio set also features 2 additional AC power outlets.
- Aux input is allowed in this device.
- USB charging is possible due to the presence of the USB port which has a rating of 2.1 amperes.
- You get to control the radio completely from the radio interface with the availability of AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Protocol) feature.
- The 20 Watts per channel woofer along with tweeters and air ports provide you with the best sound quality.
- A charger is included in the package.
- A bottle opener is also included in the package as an added bonus.
4. Makita XRM05W 18 V LXT JobSite Radio
This jobsite radio gives you with all the features that you expect in a very good quality jobsite radio. The device is perfect to withstand the rough and tough conditions of such areas. This is compact in size and hence very easy to be carried to the workshop or jobsite. Makita 18 volt Lithium- ion batteries are very powerful and last for a much longer duration of time. it assures you of spending more hours at work and less time in charging so that you get satisfactory output. The Makita jobsite radio can be run using 18 V LXT Lithium-ion batteries or 7.2, 12 V max, 12 max CXT. It is advised to use genuine Makita batteries and chargers for this device.
The rich stereo sound quality is sure to invoke you to get this jobsite radio for yourself. The device is very well compatible with MP3 for iPod and other such MP3 players. The two 3’’ side speakers are enough to keep you energetic and enthusiastic with the rich sound while you work at the jobsite. The protective bumpers make sure that your device is safe is such a tough job site conditions. It is water and dust resistant as well. The device provides you with Aux input which is compatible with MP3. It has got a cool and classy digital backlit quartz display. You also get the ease of removing the antenna whenever you need to do so and store it internally.
Features and details
- The device can run for approximately 35 hours continuously when run using 18 volt LXT Lithium-ion 5.0 Ah battery. (Battery is not included in the pack)
- The device is well compatible with 14.4 V, 18 V LXT Lithium-ion batteries and 7.2, 12 V max, 12 V max CXT.
- The two powerful 3’’ side-firing speaker gives you a rich stereo sound at your jobsite.
- The device is also very sturdy and capable to withstand all the rough and tough job site conditions due to the presence of protective bumpers.
- The device also features 5 present FM/AM buttons.
- The device supports MP3 for iPod and other MP3 devices.
- The job site radio is dust and water resistant.
- Aux input facility is provided.
- The device has got a digital backlit quartz display.
- The antenna can be removed for the radio set and stored internally.
5. Milwaukee Electric Tool 2792-20 Electric Jobsite Radio/ Charger
This job site radio gives you a huge range of amazing eye catchy features to provide you the best experience that you can have of using a job site radio. The sturdy and tolerant design saves it from the harsh workshop atmosphere. The built-in charger is very strong and powerful. It has the ability to charge up all the Milwaukee M18 Lithium batteries very conveniently in a very short span of time. You also get the ability to protect all your small belongings along with your smart phone with the help of the weather- sealed compartment provided in the set.
The sound quality is just amazing and you are sure to get a huge boost in your work by listening to the tracks being played on this radio. The device has got premium speakers along with a 40 Watt amplifier which make the sound crystal clear and perfectly loud. 10 preset channels are provided in this jobsite radio so that you can enjoy the different shows. Equalizer customization is also possible in this Milwaukee jobsite radio to get the perfect sound. You are not restricted to listening to the radio only. You also get the option to listen to your collection of songs on other devices by simply connecting those devices to your jobsite radio wirelessly with the help of Bluetooth connectivity. The Bluetooth connectivity is optimum when you are within a range of about 100 feet from the jobsite radio. Thus you are free to go from one part of your jobsite to the other without being much bothered about losing the Bluetooth connectivity due to distance. The device is capable to run on both AC power source as well as on DC batteries. Aux input facility is available in this set and the aux input cords are of 16’’. The device needs 2 AAA batteries to work.
Features and details
- Bluetooth connectivity allows pairing up with the nearby devices in order to listen to the tracks that are present in those devices.
- It works smoothly on both AC power supply and DC batteries.
- In case you are using batteries the set would need 2 AAA batteries.
- The built-in charger favours rapid charging up of all the Milwaukee M18 Lithium-ion batteries.
- The device is durable and can withstand the rough conditions of jobsite.
- Small belongings and smartphone are completely protected in the weather-sealed compartment provided in the set.
- The radio set offers crystal clear sound quality with the presence of premium speakers and 40 Watt amplifier.
- Equalizer customization is possible in this job site radio.
- There are 10 preset channels in this radio and you can switch to any one of them as per your choice.
- The presence of the digital Bluetooth receiver enables wireless Bluetooth connectivity with the nearby devices within a range of 100 feet from the jobsite radio.
- Multiple colour options are available.
- The compact size and lightweight favours easy carrying of this device.
6. DEWALT DCR010 20 Volt Max Bluetooth Jobsite Speaker (Tool Only)
The Dewalt jobsite radio is the perfect set to be picked up for enjoying your time at the workshop or jobsite amidst all your work. It is highly durable and has a heavy duty design in order to endure the harsh conditions of jobsite. You get the option to stream music online using your smartphone and play it on this jobsite radio by the Bluetooth facility provided in it. The Bluetooth connectivity is perfect and works very well when the paired device is within a range of 100 feet of the jobsite radio. Very rich quality sound can be obtained from this jobsite radio. This is due to the extremely powerful speakers available in it. Besides the wireless Bluetooth connection, you also get the choice to directly connect your devices with the jobsite radio with the help of Auxiliary input.
USB charging is allowed due to the presence of an integrated USB charging port. A slot is provided in the built-in carry handle which can be used for holding your smart phone in it or even underneath. The device provides you with rich stereo sound which is sure to meet your expectations. It also gives a boost to the bass sound effect for additional impact with the help of the dual speakers. The heavy duty and rugged design along with a metal grille provide the necessary protection from jobsite dust and debris. The jobsite radio can be run using DEWALT 12 V max, 20 V max or flexvolt batteries which are separately sold. The package also contains universal AC cord. The company offers a 3 year warranty with this set.
Features and details
- The rich and clear stereo sound is sure to win your heart. This amazing sound effect is due to the presence of dual powerful speakers.
- The device offers you the facility to stream music in other devices and connect it to the jobsite radio set wirelessly with the help of Bluetooth connectivity.
- The Bluetooth connection is optimum and unhampered when the paired device is within a range of 100 feet from the jobsite radio.
- Carry handle enables you to carry the device easily to your workshop or jobsite. A slot is also provided which can be used for holding your smartphone.
- You have the complete choice to play or pause, control the level of volume or even skip tracks.
- In order to enhance low frequency performance, brass reflex port is provided.
- In order to connect other devices directly to the jobsite radio for listening to content from those devices you can make use of the auxiliary input port.
- It is compatible with DEWALT 12 V max, 20 V max or flexvolt batteries which are separately sold.
- The presence of the USB port enables you to charge the device using USB.
- The heavy duty design and a metal grille help it withstand all the harsh jobsite conditions.
7. Sangean LB – 100 Ultra Rugged Compact AM / FM Jobsite Radio
The device is one among the best selling jobsite radios. The features are so appealing that it stands out of the lot. The size is compact which favours carrying the jobsite radio easily to the workshop. The reception power of the device is very high enabling you to get the best hearing experience. This is so because it contains a flexible pivoting antenna along with digital PLL tuner. Its rugged design helps it withstand the rough and tough jobsite conditions. The device is made up of ABS plastic which gives it the durability. It is resistant to tough weather conditions. It is also able to protect itself from the jobsite debris and dust and other shocks. You need not worry about not being able to listen to your favourite tracks at the jobsite due to the loud noise.
The 5 inch speaker which is also water resistant assures you of filling you surrounding with sufficiently loud and crystal clear music. The display provides you with information such as the station that is currently being played along with the time. In order to give you perfect visibility the LCD screen is backlit. The device facilitates storing 12 stations in all i.e. 6 AM stations and FM stations so that you can switch to any channel of your choice and enjoy your time amidst all your work. These channels can be seen easily in the LCD display. In order to quickly switch to your favourite FM/ AM channel 5 easy touch memory preset buttons have been provided. You also get the facility to roll the 2.7 metre long rubber cable when the device is being run using DC batteries so as to prevent tripping over those cables at the jobsite.
Features and details
- Presence of a flexible pivoting antenna along with digital PLL tuner favours high reception of FM/AM signals.
- The LCD display is backlit which provides clear visibility at the jobsite. The screen displays the channel that you are currently playing along with the time.
- The jobsite radio is capable of withstanding all the rough and tough conditions of a jobsite. The device is water resistant and thus you need fear carrying it to your jobsite on rainy days. It also protects itself from the debris and dust in those types of areas.
- The jobsite radio is sure to last for a very long duration of time due to the presence of ruggedized tuning knobs.
- The device is capable of filling the entire surrounding with rich and crystal clear sound because of the 5 inch water resistant speakers. Thus jobsite noise cannot stop you from listening to your favourite tracks nicely.
- The device offers you with a variety of radio functions. You can set at most 12 radio stations i.e. 6 for AM and 6 for FM. These channels can be easily seen on the LCD screen.
- The device also provides you with 5 easy touch memory preset buttons so that you can effortlessly turn your favourite channels on.
- When you run your jobsite radio with the help of DC batteries and you do not require the 2.7 metre long rubber cable, you can simply tie it up with the built-in cable tie to avoid any mishap at the jobsite due to tripping over it.
- The jobsite radio can be run either by utilising the 9 foot attached AC power cord or with the help of 4 size C batteries (not included in the pack).
- Its compact size helps the user in carrying it outdoors very easily.
8. Milwaukee 2890 – 20 18 V Dual Chemistry M18 Jobsite Radio
In order to enjoy your favourite tracks while you work hard at your jobsite this is the perfect option. It will not only provide you with the much needed entertainment but can also protect itself from any sort of damage in such rough conditions due to its tough and heavy duty design. It assures you of the best possible experience with its wide range of features. It protects your phone in those tough conditions by keeping it tucked into the back of the jobsite radio. Special onboard compartment is available to keep your smartphone safe from damage. You get the facility to charge using a USB by inserting it into the 2.1 A USB port provided in the device. You can also connect your phone to the jobsite radio with the help of 3.5 mm aux jack or switch to the radio to listen to the shows being played on the radio channels.
The device has a high reception power due to the sturdy foldout antenna. It is strong enough and will not snap out. The sound quality is very high due to good quality speakers. The rubberized end pieces on the jobsite radio protect it from any shock at such harsh environment. Hence the device is sure to last for a very long duration of time. The set can store at most 10 radio channels so that you can tune in to your favourite one and enjoy the shows along with your fellow workers. The device is so designed that it is able to keep tools and other such devices stacked on top of it. Its shape is rectangular which favours it to be kept in cars, bags and boxes easily. The jobsite radio is compatible with M18 18 V Lithium-ion batteries.
Features and details
- This device offers safety to your smart phone by keeping it safe in the on a special onboard compartment loaded with the USB charging port.
- The device enables USB charging by providing a 2.1 A USB charging port in the device.
- The device is sure to last for a very long duration of time because of its ability to protect itself for jobsite water shock due to the presence of rubberized end pieces.
- 10 preset channels allow you to switch to one of your favourite channels and enjoy some wonderful musical tracks to keep your morale up as you work through the day.
- The radio is rectangular in shape which helps it in standing perfectly no matter where it is kept, be it in the cars, bags or boxes. The device can also facilitate stacking up of tools and other devices on top of it pretty easily.
- The device runs smoothly with the help of Milwaukee M18 18 V Lithium-ion batteries.
- You can directly connect other devices with the radio set to listen to songs from those devices with the help of 3.5 mm aux jack.
- A sturdy fold out antenna gives you the comfort of listening to the radio channels smoothly without any distortion due to its amazing signal reception ability.
- Good sound quality is ensured due to strong and powerful speakers.
- 2 AAA batteries are needed to run the radio set.
9. Monster Nomad Portable Indoor/ Outdoor Bluetooth Jobsite Radio
In order to keep your morale and enthusiasm high while you do excessively laborious task, this is the perfect jobsite radio for carrying along with you to your workshop or jobsite. The enormous features that it provides you are sure to catch your interest. You are not limited to just listening to the radio channel. You get the option to even wirelessly connect your devices with this jobsite radio via Bluetooth connectivity. Thus you can stream music online on other devices and play them on the jobsite radio. NFC feature is also available on it. The sound quality is very high. The device is capable of filling your entire work space with some rich and perfectly loud and clear tracks which is sure to keep you entertained. This is so because the set has got very high quality powerful speakers.
It has got an extra edge over the other devices of its type because it also offers you the facility to connect your microphone or guitar with it with the help of 3.5 mm microphone/ guitar input. So you can play your own music. The battery life is long. The device can run continuously for about 30 hours on a full charge. The Nomad radio has been built to withstand the harsh jobsite conditions. You need to worry about water splashes on the device at the jobsite. It will run smoothly even after that happens. USB charging is possible with the availability of the USB charger. Thus there is no worry about having no music to be played due to dying of battery charge. The device needs 5 V, 2 amp USB charger. The device is also very powerful and provides 30 watts powerful sound.
When you are done with listening to your collection of songs, you can simply switch to listening to the FM radio and enjoy songs, news and other chat shows. Aux input is also facilitated in this device.
Features and details
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your phones to the device and listen to your favourite list of tracks in it.
- Aux input feature enables you to directly connect external devices with the jobsite radio if that external gadget does not have Bluetooth feature in it.
- The device is sturdy and resistant to water shocks which are very common at the jobsite.
- FM radio can also be listened to with the help of this jobsite radio. So if you are done with listening to your regular playlist, you may switch to one of the radio channels and enjoy the shows.
- Nomad comes with a very strong battery which is capable to work constantly for about 30 hours on full charge.
- The presence of USB port allows USB charging so that even if the battery dies out you can charge it up and continue listening to your tracks.
- The device provides a powerful output of 30 watts.
- The sound quality is crystal clear and high because of the powerful and good quality speakers.
- Microphone/ guitar input allow you to connect your guitar and microphone with the set so that you can enjoy listening to your own music as well.
- It is very compact in size and hence portable.
10. Makita XRM09B 18 V LXT / 12 V max CXT Lithium-ion Bluetooth jobsite Radio
Makita jobsite radio is a strong and sturdy jobsite radio set designed in such a manner that it can withstand all sorts of rough and tough jobsite conditions. It has got the Bluetooth feature in it to enable wireless connectivity. Thus, you can play the playlist of your phone on the jobsite radio. You can also stream for more music online on your smartphone and play them on the radio set. It is very easy to control the various functions of the jobsite radio. The FM mono/ stereo can be controlled as per your choice. Clock settings are also provided. You can also adjust the volume as per your preference. Snooze option is also available. The battery is very powerful and can work for long duration of time. With 18V LXT Lithium-ion battery it can operate continuously for 18 hours while with an 18 V Compact Lithium-ion battery it can run nonstop for about 7.5 hours (Battery is not included). This jobsite radio can be run using 14.4 V and 18 V LXT Lithium-ion batteries or by using 12 V max CXT. It is able to safeguard itself complete from all the jobsite dust and debris due to the presence of elastomer bumpers and die-cast aluminium guards. Aux input is also facilitated. The two high quality 3.5’’ side-firing speakers are sure to serve you above your expectation. It is compact in size and hence can be carried outdoors effortlessly.
Features and details
- External gadgets can be connected wirelessly to the jobsite radio set via Bluetooth connection in order to listen to the tracks available on them.
- Direct connection to other devices is also possible via the aux input.
- The device protects itself from all the rough and tough jobsite condition with the help of die-cast aluminium guards and elastomer bumpers.
- Two highly powerful 3.5’’ side-firing speakers will fill your workspace with rich and high sound quality music.
- Control options for regulating FM mono/stereo, adjusting the volume level and setting the time and snooze are available.
- It charges fast and works for longer duration of time. it can work nonstop for about 7.5 hours when using 18 V Compact Lithium-ion batteries (battery not included) and runs for 18 hours when using 18 V LXT Lithium-ion 5.0Ah battery.
- This jobsite radio can be run using 14.4 V and 18 V LXT Lithium-ion batteries or by using 12 V max CXT.
- Three years limited warranty is provided with this jobsite radio set.
11. Milwaukee M12 Cordless Job-Site Radio 2590-20 (Tool Only)
This heavy duty designed jobsite radio is the perfect choice for keeping up your spirit while doing laborious task with some wondering musical notes. The sound quality is high and crystal clear due to the presence of premium water resistant aluminium speakers. Therefore you need not fear splashing of water at the jobsite on the radio speakers. It can do it no harm. The device is able to withstand all sorts of rough weather conditions due to the weather sealed MP3 compartment. No shock can do it any damage due to the amazing shock absorbing ABS polymer housing. It is very easy to carry this along with you to your workshop or jobsite due to its compact and ultra slim size. The device operates both on AC supply as well as on M12 Red Lithium battery packs (not included in the pack). The device would need 2 AAA batteries for its operation. In order to connect other external devices to it directly you can make use of the aux input cord. This is the first ever jobsite radio with a digital tuner which offers high reception accuracy and clarity of signal for both AM and FM radio signals. The device is compatible with iPod and MP3 audio devices. Average battery life is 12 hours.
Features and details
- It has high durability due to shock absorbing ABS polymer housing. The premium aluminium speakers are also well protected from water splashes at the jobsite. Weather sealed MP3 compartments are present.
- The device is compact and ultra slim which makes it portable.
- It runs using either AC adaptor or by using M12 Red Lithium batteries (Battery not included).
- Auxiliary input cord enables direct connection of external devices to the jobsite radio.
- When DC source is used the device would need 2 AAA batteries for its operation.
- The exclusive digital tuner enables high signal reception and clarity, thus giving you the best possible hearing experience.
- Milwaukee jobsite radio is well compatible with iPod and other MP3 audio devices.
- The average battery life is 12 hours.